Boudin, Jambalaya and Muffaletta. They’re great on their own, but stuffed inside a king cake? Delicious. Chef Ed of Paul’s Pastry in Picayune, Miss. explains his newest non-traditional creations.
Paul’s Pastry: A Cajun Twist on King Cake
Comments are closed.
This Week's Menu
- Monday, 09/18
- Red Beans and Rice
- Tuesday, 09/19
- Shredded Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Wednesday, 09/20
- Grilled Filet Mignon
- Thursday, 09/21
- Friday, 09/22
- Seafood Cakes or Soft-Shell Crab Long Beach
- Saturday, 09/23
- Corn-N-Crab Bisque
- Paul’s Pastry is Expanding!
- A Royal Tradition for Mardi Gras
- Paul’s Pastry: A Mardi Gras Tradition
- Paul’s Pastry: A Cajun Twist on King Cake
- King Cakes: Find Them Here
- WGNO King Cake of the Day
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.