For more than 45 years Paul’s Pastry in Picayune, Miss. has created some of the most creatively delicious pastries the state has ever indulged in. This time of year Paul’s is in high gear churning out thousands of Mardi Gras king cakes daily. Sherri Paul – Thigpen took a break and sat down with WLOX Gulf Coast Weekend to discuss her secret ingredient.
Paul’s Pastry: A Mardi Gras Tradition
Comments are closed.
This Week's Menu
- Monday, 09/18
- Red Beans and Rice
- Tuesday, 09/19
- Shredded Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Wednesday, 09/20
- Grilled Filet Mignon
- Thursday, 09/21
- Friday, 09/22
- Seafood Cakes or Soft-Shell Crab Long Beach
- Saturday, 09/23
- Corn-N-Crab Bisque
- Paul’s Pastry is Expanding!
- A Royal Tradition for Mardi Gras
- Paul’s Pastry: A Mardi Gras Tradition
- Paul’s Pastry: A Cajun Twist on King Cake
- King Cakes: Find Them Here
- WGNO King Cake of the Day
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.