IF YOU WISH TO SHIP CAKES TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES, YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE CHECKOUT PROCESS FOR EACH SEPARATE ADDRESS.
When shipping, a correct address is essential. We want your cake to arrive on time and fresh. Please double and triple check the address before completing your order. There will be a $15 service charge for changes made after the order is submitted. Under the terms of our shipping agreement with UPS, we are not responsible for packages that are not delivered due to Acts of God/Inclement Weather/UPS Mechanical Malfunctions.
Important Shipping Details
- All orders are shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver, shipping is included in our prices.
- A $5.00 surcharge will be added to orders which are requested to be delivered before 1:00 PM.
- All orders must be received by Paul’s Pastry at least 48 hours prior to the requested arrival date. If order is not placed at least 48 hours before requested delivery date, the king cake will be shipped on next available ship date.
- Please check all shipping details before submitting your order. There will be a $15 service fee for changes to any shipping information (street name, phone number, zip code, etc) once the order is submitted.
- Extra shipping charges (before 1:00, or to Alaska or Hawaii) applies per cake as each cake is shipped in its own box.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for order cancellations.